Amor Verallo

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Journey To Myself

A long walk.......no direction.......where the wind brings me. My feet tired being pushed by the pressure of survival. I have to live because i was born a christian. That is how i am told.......i must not die by choice but Thy Will Be Done. I move on because it is an earthly requirement. I look around so helpless wanted to hold something for me to feel secure but i have only myself to stand for. No matter how weak i insist to bury my roots under the ground so that i won't fall flat by the forces of human cruelty. I am still here breathing........hoping ......
living........as to how life would be ahead of me. No one can tell..........

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger They call me the Tamster said...

Thanks for your complimenting comments! They made me smile :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home